- Copyright Notice
Information and products are made available on this web site subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. The publisher reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, and the products, services, prices, and programs mentioned in this site at any time, without notice, at its sole discretion. The publisher reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The information on this web site is protected by international copyright laws. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this web site may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without the publisher's prior written permission. COPYRIGHT NOTICE: © 1995 - 2009 Vicomsoft Inc. All rights reserved.
Vicomsoft" and "www.vicomsoft.com" are trade names of Vicomsoft Inc.
- Use of software
- Software and manuals available for download from this site are the copyrighted works. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, which accompanies such software program. If no license accompanies the download, the terms of the license which accompanied the original product being updated will govern. You will not be able to use, download, or install any software unless you agree to the terms of such end user license agreement.
- Use of website information
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, you may view and print documents on this site subject to the following terms and conditions:
Logos, graphics, sounds or images on this web site may not be reproduced or distributed unless expressly permitted by the publisher.
- The document may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes;
- Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original;
- The document may not be modified in any way;
- The owner reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice.
- Respect For And Compliance With Third Party Copyright
Much information that users can access on the Internet is copyright information that is the valuable intellectual property of its owner. The caching facilities incorporated in the Vicomsoft products is not intended to assist or encourage users to misuse or abuse copyrighted material.
Misuse or abuse of copyrighted materials might at best be contrary to the spirit of the Internet, acting as a disincentive to people to provide information and at worst might be illegal.
We request that users comply with the 'caching directives' that accompany HTML pages and the 'Conditions of Use' published by Internet content providers.
- Third Party Trademarks
Microsoft, Windows, and Windows NT are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, Mac logo, Macintosh, Power Macintosh and QuickTime are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
All other third party trademarks used on this web site are the property of their respective owners.
- Warranties and Disclaimers; Liability Limitations
ALL INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE PUBLISHER ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE.
Please direct any comments or queries regarding these pages to firstname.lastname@example.org.