- Features At A Glance
- Platform Independent:
InterGate Inspect runs on Windows 2000, XP, 2003, and Mac OS X 10.3 and above,
and does not require purchase of additional hardware over and above the
computer it runs on. InterGate Inspect for Mac OS X is Universal Binary
code allowing it to run on either Power PC or Intel Mac's. Any client
machine, irrespective of the operating system or the web browser used can
- Remote Administration:
- Can be done over the LAN or WAN using the InterGate's proprietary
- Multiple Network Interface Cards:
- Can be used to control access from multiple networks.
- Filtering Capabilities:
- Include User Level Rules Configuration, Group Level Rules Configuration
, IP Address Rules Configuration , IP Range Rules Configuration, Novell
NDS Support, LDAP Support, Granular Rules Definition, Time-Base
Policy Enforcement, File Type Control, Search Engine SafeSearch, Rule enable/disable
- Includes System Event notifications, Real-time traffic monitor, User Monitor,
- Is both Tabular and Graphical, supports Administrative Access Control
and offers a Web based Interface.
- Threat Database
- Over 13 million sites covering 2 billion web pages and 40 well-organized categories.